Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD! Psalm 150:6.
Welcome! We are delighted you are visiting our worship page. We hope that in our worship on Sundays, you will experience the presence of God as we worship and gain a sense of community in your conversations with us. Because we believe God is pleased when diverse Christ-followers are unified in worship, from week to week we utilize expressions of worship that allow people of differing backgrounds, ethnicities, ages and worship style preferences to worship freely–together in unity. Sometimes our services lean more “contemporary” and sometimes more “traditional.” But on the whole we are striving for a blended worship format. You’ll typically heat at least one hymn every Sunday in some way, shape, or form, as well as the presence of an electric guitar in the more contemporary pieces. We hope that you will join us in our efforts to become a church modeled on the biblical principles of “love for one another, personal sacrifice for the good of others, and unity of the spirit” as we seek to engage God in worship.
- We worship together on Sunday mornings at 10:30am and the service is approximately 60-75 minutes in length.
- The Choir sings in church once a month and is open to any singers high school age and up. They sing in a variety of style from classical to gospel; and we even pull together a Gospel Choir every year for Christmas and Easter.
- Our Worship Team leads worship music for the service. The group typically represents a full band: vocalists, acoustic guitar, piano, electric guitar, bass, and drums.
- Vocal Ensemble is a more advanced group that sings a variety of music but tend toward more classical styles.
- During the service, children who are in Kindergarten through 5th grade will be dismissed part way through, for “Kingdom Kids” where we equip kids to make a Kingdom difference.
- The Worship Planning Team plans services in conjunction with the pastors. Our goal is to honor God in our services through the use of technology, music and the arts.