Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD! Psalm 150:6.
Welcome! We are delighted you are visiting our worship page. We hope that in our worship on Sundays, you will experience the presence of our risen Lord as we worship and that you will sense the warmth of our Christian fellowship in your conversations with us. Because we believe God is pleased when diverse Christ-followers are unified in worship, from week to week we utilize expressions of worship that allow people of differing backgrounds, ethnicities, ages and worship style preferences to worship freely–together in unity. Sometimes our services lean more “contemporary” and sometimes more “traditional.” But on the whole we are striving for a blended worship format. We hope that you will join us in our efforts to become a church modeled on the biblical principles of “love for one another, personal sacrifice for the good of others, and unity of the spirit” as we seek to engage God in worship.
- We worship together on Sunday mornings at 10:30am and the service is approximately 60-75 minutes in length.
- During the service, children who are in Kindergarten through 5th grade will be dismissed part way through, for “Kingdom Kids” where we equip kids to make a Kingdom difference.
- Adult Choir is open to high school and up. Rehearsals are two Wednesdays/month 7:00 – 8:00 pm. The choir usually sings once a month.
- The Worship Band plays every Sunday with rehearsals on Wednesday evenings 8:00 – 9:00pm. This group leads worship music for the service. This group is open to singers and instrumentalists by audition. We play and sing all kinds of music.
- Vocal Ensemble sings once every 3 months. The members rehearse on their own, meet for one rehearsal. They sing a variety of music but tend toward more classical styles.
- The Worship Planning Team plans services in conjunction with the pastors. Our goal is to honor God in our services through the use of technology, music and the arts.