NCC Building

Naperville Covenant Church had its beginnings in 1974 in the home of a couple of Christ followers who had deep roots in the Evangelical Covenant Church denominational family.  Three years later a growing attendance required a larger facility and so worship services began at Lincoln Jr. High School, with the first service being held on January 9, 1977.  In 1981 the founding members broke ground on a new building on the corner of Hobson and Naper, with the first service there being held on December 20, 1981.  A second addition to the building was completed in 1987. Since those early years, our quaint surroundings have become an ever growing urban destination.  The church has been served by five pastors: Art Fretheim, Darryl Larson,  Greg Asimakoupoulos, Kent Anderson and Scot Gillan, as well as by many capable staff members.

We as a church have always focused on serving families in our community and we have continued to expand our mission focus as we have grown and matured as a church.

1150 Hobson Road Naperville, IL 60540
630-369-2741 Phone
630-369-7272 Fax

Know. Love. Serve.