Growing your faith by studying the Bible:
- Small Groups: Connecting with a Small Group is a great way to strengthen your relationship with God and others in the church. These groups meet throughout the week. There are a number of very active home Bible study groups at NECC. The day of the week, frequency of meetings, and the specific books or study topics are determined by each group. If you would like more information, or would like to join a small group, contact the church office.
- Adult Sunday school classes 9:00 am: Classes for Junior High, High School and Adults are offered September – May. Children have their class time during the worship service; they are in the service for a short while then go to Kingdom Kids for their own worship time.
- Women’s Bible Study: The women’s Bible study classes meet on Tuesday mornings from 9:10 to 11:00 a.m., and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Classes run during the school year, from September to May. For more information, or to enroll, contact the church office. (630-369-2741).
- Men’s Bible Study: The Men’s Bible study meets at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday mornings. For more information, contact the church office.
Growing your faith through fellowship and serving others:
- NECC Meals Ministry: Deliver meals to members in need.
- Women’s Ministries: Bridal showers and Baby showers, special programs, and Women’s Retreats.
- Men’s Breakfast: The 1st Saturday of every month at 7:30 am, men gather at Colonial Café, Gartner and Washington, to enjoy food, fellowship, and prayer. Check our calendar for any changes.
- Men’s Sports Ministries: We have an active Sports Ministry: basketball, softball, and weekly golf. Please contact the church office at 630-369-2741 for the schedules and for more information.